Thank you for taking time to join the Campaign and visit our website.
As a member of the Campaign, please continue to undertake activities in support of our efforts to stop rape including: linking to our website, sharing our communications through your networks, undertaking one campaign action per year, and reporting any activities that your organization carries out in support of the Campaign to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to get started right away? Here is ONE action you can take now:
Connect to Campaign and members around the world by sharing your personal #IPLEDGE of the action your organization or what you as an individual commit to undertake within your community in support of the Campaign! If you can, take a photo of your #IPLEDGE and share it with us!
Make sure to tell your local government official about your #IPLEDGE to Stop Rape in Conflict.
ON TWITTER: Use the hashtag #IPLEDGE to connect with members and encourage others to join the Campaign! Tweet your MP! Make sure to include @stoprapecmpgn in your Tweet!
#IPLEDGE to demand leaders prevent rape in conflict, protect civilians, prosecute perpetrators. Join @stoprapecmpgn http://bit.ly/IPLEDGE
ON FACEBOOK: Post the pledge, and photo of your pledge, to the StopRape in Conflict wall:
On the Campaign Facebook page choose "Upload photo or video," find your file, add #IPLEDGE & your country in the text, and share!
#IPLEDGE to demand bold political leadership to prevent rape in conflict, to protect civilians and rape survivors, and call for justice for all - including effective prosecution of those responsible. Take the Pledge and join the International Campaign that unites us to Stop Rape in Conflict! http://bit.ly/IPLEDGE
- Make sure you have a Flickr account
- Find the Stop Rape in Conflict IPLEDGE "Group" and join!
- You first need to add the photos to your account and then the Campaign group – click “Upload” and add your files to your account
- Make sure to label your photos #IPLEDGE and your country
- Add the tag “IPLEDGE” and upload the photo to your photostream
- Add photos to the Stop Rape in Conflict #IPLEDGE Group – by selecting “Your groups” from the dropdown menu and selecting the photos you wish to add